109 South Washington St.
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Welcome to the office of the Seneca County Treasurer.
- First half taxes are due February 17, 2017
- Second half taxes are due July 21, 2017.
- Manufactured Home first half taxes are due March 1st, 2017
- Manufactured Home second half taxes are due July 31st, 2017
The Seneca County Treasurer serves as Seneca County's chief investment officer, the administrator of delinquent tax collections and the keeper of the property tax escrow account. The Treasurer serves as the county banker, safe keeper of all taxes and investor of local funds.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please email any comments, suggestions, or other concerns to the Seneca County Treasurer
Use this website to:
- View and pay your real estate tax bill. Start here.
- View current tax rates and calculations. Learn more.
- View and print official tax forms and documents. Learn more.
Hours of Service
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday